To publish a template for the web, click the “+” button on the top right corner of the “Web published” section under Templates.
You will be prompted to choose the template and the publish method you desire.
There are five publish methods:
- URL - Generates a URL for the template that can then be copied and pasted into an email or other method of delivery.
- HTML Link - Generates the code required to show a standard link on a website or social network.
- Button - Generates the code required to show a button on a website or social network.
- Bar - Generates the code required to show a full width bar at the top or bottom of a website or social network.
- IFRAME - Generates the code required to show the template inside an iframe on a website or social network.
After generating the required code, copy and paste it onto your website or social network in the place where you wish the component to appear.
Publishing high security level templates
You can choose to allow prospects to create a signup on this published template by selecting Enabled under Authentication options. If this option is left as disabled then only existing PreciseFP clients/prospects will be able to access this template.
Publishing low security level templates
Low security level templates will be available to any visitor, however, each new submission will always create a new prospect account. This may cause duplicated records on your system if one of your existing clients or prospects submits a published low level security template.
Keywords: embed, website form