Here is how we address the six principles of GDPR
1. Personal data should be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals.
Our templates are fully customizable, allowing you to choose what information you will collect from clients and prospects.
Our template editor makes it simple to add disclaimers, policies, and any other relevant information you wish to share with clients and prospect.
PreciseFP lets you send pre-filled engagements so that clients and prospects can review all data that you’ve collected
2. Personal data should be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed beyond these.
Our engagements cover all stages of the customer lifecycle and clearly identify the data required and collected from your clients and prospects.
PreciseFP lets you completely remove engagements and full client or prospect accounts from our system.
If you stop using our service, we guarantee that all data in your account is completely purged from PreciseFP.
3. Personal data should be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Our specialized templates collect only relevant information and you can customize them even further to match your own needs.
With PreciseFP, you can create opt-out groups in your templates, ensuring you only collect the data your clients and prospects are comfortable sharing.
When necessary, we allow your clients and prospect to electronically sign their engagements, ensuring that you have hard proof of consent for data collected.
4. Personal data should be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
A comprehensive audit trail tracks all changes to client or prospect data performed by you, your staff, and the owner of the data.
When you no longer need the data of a client or prospect, you’re able to completely remove them from your PreciseFP account.
5. Personal data should be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
Your clients and prospects control how accurate their personal data is. Keeping their data up to date is as easy as sending them a new pre-filled engagement.
With PreciseFP’s automation workflows, you can schedule engagements to be sent out on a regular basis, allowing your clients and prospects to review and update their personal data.
6. Personal data should be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
All your data is encrypted on multiple levels and stored in a secured database to ensure the highest level of protection.
State-of-the-art intrusion detection prevents hackers from gaining access to our networks and servers.
Anti-virus protection is continually updated to prevent viruses and malware from entering our technology infrastructure.